Life is made up of a million of moments,
but we live only one of these moments at a time
As we begin to change this moment,
we begin to change our lives
Saturday, May 12, 2007 7:26 AM
TODAY IS LYDIA-GOODFRIEND AND MY AHMA'S BIRTHDAY ! :D
went to meet ahyi aft my violin. took cab over t northpoint from upp payarlebar. th cab got red ant lea! as in not small small one. bigbig duh. thn i dont dare sit there. i sit beside driver. :D thn drive halfway, "UNCLE, your cab got red ant. " hee. thn he ask bout my violin stuffs, blablaah. (:
reached there.waited for ahyi, cos' i she still at home. hahaa. thn we went to world of sports and sportslink. hn in th end we go chongpang! :D bought something for lydia. (: thn we went home. wanted take neo-print, but i've no timeee ): hee.
i've photos to show you!
disclaimers
I believe in freedom of speech.
profile
I'm Litong/17.
I like '8, I sneak on cookies, I have weird dreams.
I Dance, I Swim, I Shoot Hoops.