Rules of the game:
Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs!1. I love all veges! But i terribly hate lady's finger.
2. I love bandito pocket! But i hate KFC for killing friendly chicken.
3. I do read romance comics and chinese love novels.
4. The more i want to
stop myself from blogging, th
more i blog.
5. I love reading! But i never borrow books on my own.
6. I love english songs! But i never look up th lyrics before singing.
7. I laugh
very loud, if i don't cover my mouth.
8. I alaways fall asleep while doing homework at home.
9. Most of the time, I look
ugly in photos.
10. I only study hard when i experience setbacks.
Tagged:
*Random Picks* Lydia TXS, Charlene, Diying, Yahui.