so now what? ]]:Went to watch NZ finals yesterday. But they lost. Nevermind, Jiayou!
NATIONALS! :DTheir number 7 very what lor, anyhow bang people, very idiot lor. Me and twin keep OI! her. We cheer very loud okay! cos' siyi say chinese dance shout cannot hear, so when nobody shouting thn we shout, haha. Think can be heared bah [[:
I know i should have sit with th councils, but what about my twin?): The book, our better form of communication. i guess, you really do understand how i feel, & i know i can turn to you when i've problems. I hope i can be of some help t your problems too, loves!
Harry asked Dumbledore, "Did i died? Is this real, or it just appears in my mind?"
Dumbledore said : " It is of course happening in your mind yet why is it not real?"
I said : "and i so i realise, 不算完美的人生,原来也可以很美很美。"
i know you're uncertain of yourself too, i dont want what she said to be true, i know you never take me for granted, right? I guessed we never really moved on. you told me once, be brave. And i've been telling myself, it's gonna turn alright. [[:
thanks friends! i'll cheerup.
replies to tags-emalia! : yeah, glad tht you understand. Be strong girl! she'll be back. Dance well!
dolce! : will do! takecare tooooo (:
jasmine! : must take care! think your neck okay le bah? thanks too! i'm fine.
lydia! : haha, th bu neng shuo de mi mi? i want watch! later very touching thn never laugh become cry. hahaa, no lah. [[:
becky! : I KNOW YOU DO! i miss you )':
amanda! : haha. next time see me say hello? thn i know. hee, tkcare girl =D
huisze! : Haha. it wasn't a test i guess, more of like reflection. (:
psm! : eh! wanted put your song one. haha, but you use le, th song nice hor? i want watch th movie! everyone hate them ah? serious? x: aiyouh. oh, your expression really very ____bean. haha. since when singaporeans stupid! ._.
josephine! : will do! loves :D
carinn! : I LOVE YOU MUMMY! :D
lifen! : HELLO LIFEN! haha. we talking bout SOMEBODY, hmm. hey! who sits beside psm? haa. xD hints*
guru! : NOT EMO! ]: just moody. hah.
yuting! : thanks! :D
von! : OUR BOOK(:
lydiaTXS! : I LOVE YOU ERJIE! (:
huici! : i think i'll turn up t support you girls this sat! :D hah. i do love you! and huizhuang!
chonmun! : Ok! [[:
jorge! : xiexieni baobei! [:
Labels: i know you do. (: