<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4590598680193174067?origin\x3dhttp://her-scriptedthoughts.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
This is the Intricacy-♥

Photobucket Photobucket
Life is made up of a million of moments,
but we live only one of these moments at a time
As we begin to change this moment,
we begin to change our lives
Friday, July 13, 2007 7:11 AM

TOILETPARTNER! (:
Jonny, i know you've a big rifle on your collar. x:
this is zibi lor?! Lol.
Pikachuuu (o:

until th light fell on me, and told me it's time.

and my grandma will be staying next door soon! :D
My neighbour's moving away, maybe back to HongKong. Dad bought their lovely cosy house for grandma and cousin to stay. Unfortunately, that aunt will be coming too. She bullys my grandma! ): but once she moves HERE, i'll not let that happen x: i'll make sure i chase her with my weapons or bamboo stick if she dares to shout at my grandma. Can't really communicate well with grandma, so this will be a good opportunity for me learn teochew lang! :D Ahah. Yes! and i wanna move there too x: I want a room of my own! for me to do whatever i want to! i want i want ;D If there's quarrels, i'll move next door! goodygood. Ahma come here soooon!

Today, Friday thirteenth of July was said to be a bad friday :I
And sigh, i failed my science test. Single digit! I don't want Mom to sign that. Shameful! X: Jonny went for rifle competition but at th very least, he failed but got higher marks thn me! I'm slackening, i've slackened. Need to work doubly hard for end of year, to achieve what i want. I don't want 3/5! x: I dont want. Secondary school science sucked, from th very science lesson last year, i showed no interest to what i'm learning. I want back primary school science! ): Nobody's helping me to cope science. Who's available for free science tution!? *laughs* i hate schooool. Don't want blog about today): Not fun, only th performance still alright. Laughed alot with charlene. =D Today, Bad friday. Indeed true, ): Nevermind, i know tmrw will be a better day! :B Let's twist lick dunk! Like we did last summer. hahah. Say no to emo!
Basketball 'c' girls! Jiayou okay! Hee. Sandra, Lydia, Joyce, Jieying, Siyi, Shermaine, Peiyi, Yahui (: The rest i don't know them. x: But still Jiayou! Loves. Just now locked myself in th room, hah. Yes, 搞自闭, whatever you call that. Oh by th way, i'm available for smsing now! :o) 500! Hoho. Hope we'll get in th audition for teachers' day. Jiayou luh sec2s dancers! i hope tht every level can perform on tht day, hah. dance showcase?! We can do it! And national day's arriving too. What a fast year! x: term tests coming tooo. Hais. Miss Tham taught us one complicating sec3 A maths chapter today. Alot of funny signs, tried very hard to understand. sets, proper subsets, blahblah. I've violin tmrw agn, Dad's scolding sister.
Nights.

disclaimers
I believe in freedom of speech.

profile
I'm Litong/17.
I like '8, I sneak on cookies, I have weird dreams.
I Dance, I Swim, I Shoot Hoops.


tagboard



affiliates
CHANG. RUIJING. VON. CHAR. SHUHUI. SHAHIRAH. BECKY

miscellanous




archives
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
April 2010
June 2010

credits
This layout is brought you by Joyce. Resources from here and here. Please do not remove this section. Your honesty will be much appreciated.