<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4590598680193174067?origin\x3dhttp://her-scriptedthoughts.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
This is the Intricacy-♥

Photobucket Photobucket
Life is made up of a million of moments,
but we live only one of these moments at a time
As we begin to change this moment,
we begin to change our lives
Friday, July 6, 2007 11:58 PM

thanks yvonne! you were great. (:
Laalah :D They are Marching in!

i know you can't see us. But we were there! hah. Sit straight! see?! (:

Hah. and just look at my hair! yes. i was up on stage with this. say i look cool! ._.

(updated)

Before investiture-
Hmmm. Had a hard time looking for PE tee, hee. Thn Lydia have extra one in her locker, so twin got it for me. :D Talked to my bigbrother for awhile outside th NPCC room. Hee, i've a nice brother here, he say he'll teach me stunts one day! Yup, thn i got th PE and went t th court with Twin, saw Charlene's brother waving at us. Marcus. Hah, he wanted to play with us. yeah, cos' we have th BALL x: Hahah. The score was 11-10! tsk. Twins lost, but nevermind. He pro mah! hahaha. Thn we went to PE room t return th ball, and i saw Mr Wo! didn't talk to him for a long time, so talked to him lo! Hee. My favourite teacher? Hmm. Thn we stayed in his workplace to help him to register th sec4s' Napfa record. Haha, we saw everything! yesyes. (: Thn Mr Tan came in. x: Sigh, i think Mr Wo got scolded? Hmm. But he didn't say, thought so. Thn we went to eat before going to th dance studio. Dance dance dance, thn i had to go for investiture.

Investiture! (:
Sec4s and Sec5 councils stepped down. Shubaa officially took over! She's th new president. Yes, and i don't really know how to start this post. I'm super bored cos' i can't sms now, i miss smsing! and my hands go itchy. Brather just messaged me, and i can just loook._. my dad's a bitch. He ruined my very o7o7o7 morning. yes, and that sucked. Okay, back to investiture. New sec1s got their badges. Oh my dear Madeline, Guru and Iskandar look cute on stage! hah. And th rest of th sec1s, i dont really know them. New Hsc (Honourary Student Councils) got their badges too! and. Hah, i was standing on stage smiling for don't know how long, one i got th moment to get off stage, i was slapping my face. Like ouch! cramp! Hah. Anyway, things still worked out well for me and Shuhui. I kinda made my principal paiseh._. Shan't talk about it. Then yah. I saw everyone! Be it getting their certs or badges. Hee, and i saw Becky, Chonmun and some close seniors looking at me. Hah, my smile wasn't fake then. I was happy for them(: Seriously, i don't know whn i'll be able to see my Dajie again aft she graduates. But, i really hope to see her happy and living her life with laughters. That's my dajie, and my erjie lea? Hah. Lydia Leoh! i'm still able to see her for another year, before she leaves too. Well, i'm not going to think bout that! x= Thn yah. Hmm, i did my duty and got off th stage. Yvonne got every sec2 a small lovely looking letter, and i read mine th moment i received it. That was touching. And, went back to yishun with Yvonne. Tadah! :o) Last but not least, i miss debbie and TXS.

disclaimers
I believe in freedom of speech.

profile
I'm Litong/17.
I like '8, I sneak on cookies, I have weird dreams.
I Dance, I Swim, I Shoot Hoops.


tagboard



affiliates
CHANG. RUIJING. VON. CHAR. SHUHUI. SHAHIRAH. BECKY

miscellanous




archives
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
April 2010
June 2010

credits
This layout is brought you by Joyce. Resources from here and here. Please do not remove this section. Your honesty will be much appreciated.