Hello people of the world,I'm here to say that i'm not happy and th truth is i'm super upset. ):
And i cried for countless times today, i'm so effing troubled. ):
Thanks, but you guys dont understand what i'm going through ):
I want my parents to understand, but they just don't ):
i hate life, with all i could. i wanna leave ):
for goodness sake, i failed 2 most important subject and my classmates saw me cry as if someone just died in class. ): Yes, and i dont get why i'm such a crybaby these days. I sound vulnerable. well, maybe i should say i'm dependent on others. & That wasn't th worse, Miss-whoever was in a foul mood, and i guess she wont let us claim some pathetic marks. And so, 1mark was all. Miss-whatever addressed th class once more and it made me feel worse and though i really didnt put in any effing effort in th termtest. I did alright ): Now, just leave me alone. Thankfully, i've some people standing by me, watching me fall but making me stand once more. Not stable but i wanna try, hopefully the study group will do me good. I just hope my family will understand me. I'm not gaining sympathy here, in case some pplr get mistaken, i'm pouring my sorrows you couldn't see ]]: Failing isn't all, it's about kinship i'm trying to emphasis here. Right now, to me, parents are monsters.
Special thanks to yuting, yuding, erwin, ruijing.
and people who cared.
i'm a stayer and not a quitter,
i know it dont applys to my situation now. Hah, well LIFEN!
I'm a pure singaporean :D and i'm NOT letting some pigs to say we're dumb.
I can do this, hopefully [[: