FRY-DAY
Today's my HCL paper! and i'm so glad that ladyluck was with me :-DD
The Composition question that came out was the similar to one of the model composition i read the previous night! but i didnt write the question number correctly! i'm so blur that i didn't know it was numbered after the situational! Sigh. It's okay! I didn't went out of point, i'm sure Mdm Ho knows. Hmm, well at least i hope so. Thanks ferd for the dict! And bigbrother too, i'm sorry if you made your way to my level or anything. Hah, though it sounds abit ridiculous but anyway if you really did so, i'm really grateful :D And don't you curse me huh, i'm not staying in sec2 nextyear :XX the slightest possibility might be when they come up with a new thing saying 'you must pass maths to go sec3'. Aha, and speaking of that, I flunk my Maths topicial test once more, i'm so hopeless, i'm sorry for letting you all down, no such luck.
I was struggling with chinese words last night with my portable green radio infront of me. Hahaha, 987! i sent a dedication but it wasn't read out, that's so upsetting! Lol, nevermind but anyway it was dedicated to prettie, twin, mao and vip :D I found another person who loves radio broadcast now, tadah! Ho Hui Sze. Lol, maybe we'll be the ones hosting in future, that'll be so cool :*P
ManyLoves to Xinyi and Shuhui. Namely, YATI AND MARIA :DD
.jpg)
.jpg)