SAT-A-DAY
YES, I SAT IN THE LIBRARY THE WHOLE DAY.
ps: this post gonna be quite crappy.
*scream* COCKROACH FLEW BY ME! and my maid didnt manage to catch it! damn you cockroach /: i'm itching all over now and i've to write this post while waiting for the cockroach to strike and make me shriek. :X I wish deb was here, then i wont have to scream alone. Lol.
I studied from 11++ in the morning till 8++ at night.
and i saw that guy in the library again, then told Lydia thn she disturb me, Lol(: it was a very draggy day but i studied alot, think i'll go again tmrw, yeah i also find myself abit zibi these days, but nevermind. and Junhao, i'll try to smile more okay, i'm sorry for looking fierce when i don't smile, i can't help it you know. Hahaha, okay the cockroach comes along again..... now it's gone.
Aunt called in! oooh, she's so adorable, i love her! (:
back to what i'm saying just now, I saw debbie, geena and friends too!
and it's like finally i saw Deb today at the library! pretty lady with her gorgeous bag. brrrw, yay, we'll go out after th ass exams okay? promise you'll do well and tune in to 987 more frequently for my dedications! hahaha, deb is love (:
i'm nt forgetting TXS too, :D