Life is made up of a million of moments,
but we live only one of these moments at a time
As we begin to change this moment,
we begin to change our lives
Thursday, October 11, 2007 10:57 PM
AMK hub with yulgoon and mom :D
i'm sorry to keep you girls waiting just now! th shandong fieldtrip thing is dragged very long. i can't believe after so many years of going china since k2, im going agn. /: and i've to do some stupid project and sale thing when im back aft 10days. 10days! woah. [[: i'm still wondering how am i going to work if i've to go overseas for 10days. ): nobody would want me! but mom and yulgoon will be working with me(: discussed and laughed alot with them. check out the photos. I JUST FINISHED THE DAMNED EXAMS :D i DON'T KNOW WHETHER I'LL CRY AND SMILE WHEN I RECEIVE THE RESULTS. BUT HEY, I DONT GIVE A DAMNNOW ;D
please don't be mistaken, we didn't steal! [[:
caijing and yulgoon! [[:
my mom[[:
th-retards ; D
wrinkles! /: grrrrws.
she's kissing the beeeee. Lol.
please, he's not shuai at all-.-
' im more shuai rights! '
LEARN 123 (:
disclaimers
I believe in freedom of speech.
profile
I'm Litong/17.
I like '8, I sneak on cookies, I have weird dreams.
I Dance, I Swim, I Shoot Hoops.