mood of the day : *BEAMS*
Im so happy that i get to skip violin(woohoo~) two times in a row because of the shandong thing! At the same time, im going to miss everyone for 11days ): Especially my vip! Haha, thanks so much for being there for me ohs. Im starting to wonder whether my luggage is big enough. Shit, It's super mini x:
I've been balling quite alot these days(like old times!) i wonder whether thre's basketball as cca in china schools x: i can't imagine! How are they going to play with all th thick clothings. Lols (: Today's a nice day! Charlene, Xinyi are very good partners in ball. Hahah, Me and Kuanyi also not bad okay! Hehs. (: Laohu's doing very well in ball ohs, jiayou k! and give in to Her lahs. Hehe, I'll miss you in the eleven days. Takecare!
Cutey Jonny :D
Kiancheow! He rocks (:
I find this cool! See! Miss Lim :D
SMART Mao-Zai :D
GIREESH! [: (principal's speech)
New campus. [[:
My Twin~!
The sports-people! x]
My loved ones! [[:
Huisze and Me! HAIRY(:
Burger king's FRIES ;D
I love them! My high-duty partners. (:
DURING DANCE :D
{edited}do check out the seeker! nice movie. (: