
Started off my day with ShuHui And Madeline, Relief Duty! yaye. im starting to get a lil horny these days, if you realise. Hahaha! Nah, kidding. I love fooling around with my two loveys. (: Anyway in short, my day was simply fun with a the freeee periods. Hoho, the talks with jiaobeans was G.R.E.A.T :D we started talking about our everything! even jianhong sitting right beside were commenting that our talks were very random. Laughs* He eavesdropped(: Alvin said i'll become an air stewardess, carinn whereas supported me in being a DJ. I got over excited and i kept zhao xiah /: and they laughed. Hahah, and we said Alvin might be a teacher! and Junze perhaps a chef in hotel! hahaha, what's more? Kiancheow! Hmm, trainer in gym. Hahah(: I guess school won't be as much fun next year if we weren't posted to same class..
.jpg)
.jpg)
Yahui's performance was super hilarious and nice(: Even prettie was laughing behind. Went home with Shuhui, Huisze, Fasihah and walked home with Banana Maria and Buddaye. (: i love thm lah! [: this feeling's like no other. (: