<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4590598680193174067?origin\x3dhttp://her-scriptedthoughts.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
This is the Intricacy-♥

Photobucket Photobucket
Life is made up of a million of moments,
but we live only one of these moments at a time
As we begin to change this moment,
we begin to change our lives
Friday, November 16, 2007 12:29 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUISZE MAO!. (:
Though it's 12:15 now, i'm late!! sorry, still loves!!
okay. Gonna get this done quick (:
my day!! watched mtv for th whole morning and went to look for my shandong group people at vivienne's house. Her house resembles mine! just plain messy and full of tidbits. Haha! (: I missed zarchi, and yeah. Life's changed alot aft that 10days, even th bonds betwn me and my usual friends aren't thre anymore. After th meeting, went back to northpoint and bought smth. Fortunately i intended to get some coins for th uncle in th underground tunnel and realise i left my wallet in th shop just now-.- Phew. (: Met my mao sister, buddaye and the rest and headed to mao's house for her birthday bbq. It was fun, though awkward in some sense and yeah kinda feel out of place but still, i had fun bbqing. Hahaha, whatever. I'm talking rot. (:
Xinyi do takecare of your eye!! And yupps. Sorry vip for not talking to you th entire session, i don't know why too. Hope you aren't angry. (: Oh yeah! i wanna mention someone. Haha! Mingtao. I guess he is Huisze's cousin, he's primary five! and way too cute. I have a new found friend! (: Huisze's sister, Huiyan's also friendly. Hahaha. Buddaye, i support you. Whatever, i'm turning in! After skipping violin for 2times. /: i can't escape tmrw. I can't finish the powerpoint lah! I shall do it tmrw morning for our group's sake.
I love the world, Thankyou.

disclaimers
I believe in freedom of speech.

profile
I'm Litong/17.
I like '8, I sneak on cookies, I have weird dreams.
I Dance, I Swim, I Shoot Hoops.


tagboard



affiliates
CHANG. RUIJING. VON. CHAR. SHUHUI. SHAHIRAH. BECKY

miscellanous




archives
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
April 2010
June 2010

credits
This layout is brought you by Joyce. Resources from here and here. Please do not remove this section. Your honesty will be much appreciated.