Mood of the day : HAPPY, FULL.
Busy busy buzzzzz. ):
I hate having tight schedules!! and im blur enough to live in year 2oo4. lol, for more info, ask Huisze, Fasihah or Shuhui. Hahaha. I'm sorry girls, i cldn't attend today's council outing. I've missed out alot of dance practice, so ive to choose dance. Anyway, dance practice was held without aircon today. Sticky, sticky, HOT! ): whatever. Hahah, moving back to old campus. I miss sbw campus, yishun campus is sooo small. i-dont-like /:
WENT TO MARINA WITH DANCERS TODAY.
ULTRA FULL, AND YEAH HAPPY TOO :D :D :D
Im wondering how to split myself on th 23rd and 24th. I've council duty and im one of th oic, i don't know wht im suppose to do. -.- I've dance practice and performance as well, & what's more, th shandong thing. Im going nuts. ]]: I need help!! grrrr. I've my whole week shedule packed, i missed wushu for umpteen times alr. Kisiao, i'm so fedup!! nvm, I'm meeting txs and deb this thurs, no matter what. lol, and i realise i know how to bowl! Hahaha.
Dear Dancers :
if anyone wants th photos which aren't uploaded here, Add me in msn qirldestiny.isabelle@hotmail.com so that i can send to you. some of th photos up here at in UGA format(not big enough for printing) if you guys wanna print th pictures, ask from me again ya. (:
Derrick Tan, Derrick Lim : Dad and fan, tc of yourselves in taiwan!! i can't believe th coincidence still. Haha, trust me. 7days is fast. (:

LOOK AT THE LOT! (: