
Mood of the day : LIVING IN YESTERDAY.
H to the E to the LLO people! I'm back just ystday. Safe and sound but sick and phone gone. That clumsy me acted up, can't help it eh! im still available for smsing, using erjie's spare phone. Same number, Hahah. Sigh, i feel so bad losing th phone lo ): Luckily daddy will be getting me new one once he's back from Taiwan, otherwise think i'll cry three days non-stop. /:
I'll be away again to class chalet tmrw, (: WHEE. Though sick but nothing's stopping me from missing out the fun! Haha. Anyway, thanks dage for telling me 人生道理 that day. I understood alrdy, that's one thing i'm missing out in this lovelife. Lol, who cares man. I shall not make myself bothered over things i shouldn't even think about. Thank you, you! I hate being sick, moreover, i hate my nose. Only some knows why, hahah. i shall keep it an ugly secret.
Yups, if you ask how's my shandong trip just days ago, i'll tell you WONDERFUL. Not a single soul wanted to come back, 10days just flew. But i did regularly made calls back to sg, i'm not heartless heh! Hah. Enjoyed th days with my dear Zarchi, Jasmine, Phyllis, Guoliang and Ruijing. (: Not forgetting all the Shandong people and my china buddy, Chen wen. I miss Pinrong's sexy voice, Shuhui's laughter and everyone's ‘朋友’ songcraze in the bus. Most importantly, 李导游!and 师傅!I don't know why, i cried alot when i left. Never forgetting learning alot too. (: Shall upload th photos later. Deb viewed some of them alr, she's No. 1 :D
Went to school with Zarchi to submit booklist and change my subject combi today, went for shandong group meeting and headed to meet jiaobeans to buy chalet stuffs. I really don't bear to leave th clique. If only i did study harder and join thm in 3/6. Sigh. ): I will miss all my Jiaobeans alot! No more jiaobean gang in 3/5.. And heartstrong! Zhuren! Ahting!
Shall go off packing my stuffs alr, Ciao darlings. !