Mood of the day : UNBELIEVABLY SAD.
Hi. It's me. I'm back from chalet. ( like so relunctant D: )Just finished watching some Mickey show on kids central with my sister. Hahah, it's been ages since i tuned to kids central alr, i still remember how much i love pokemon in my childhood. My sister put braces alr! I miss my braces. ): whatever! why am i thinking of unhappy stuffs today..Cried in interchange just now, i'm 'shameless'. Who cares about embarrassment /:Idk why i just felt like crying after watching Dage alight at a stop and couldn't stop my tears when i watched Ahmei walked away in interchange.. Seriously, in my opinion, separations are the MOST HORRIBLE happenings existing in this universe. ): I know blahblah, 天下无不散之宴席 (or something like that), I told myself this when i left China just like days before, but thinking back th times shared tgt *2E5!! (regardless of them being good or bad) they exist as memories in your heart and never taken away unless they're not significant anymore. Close my eyes, sadness just flood back. Sigh, it's just like days before we asked th class whether they wanted chalet, and hours before we entered chalet with all th food and fun awaiting. Minutes before, we were out at WildWildWet having a hell lot of fun. Seconds before.... and poof! all gone. Now i'm sitting infront of the com having some dumb pokey and mineral water. And right, thanks for losing the phone in china litong, now you can't capture th lovely moments in chalet.Sigh, okay it's getting abit too draggy. I shall keep all th moodiness in myself. ):I'm deleting non-active links, too many links make my eyes go crazy. LITONG GO GET ALL THIS DONE SOON!Take note of all th dates which are taken for other matters. like Tzushao camp, dance practices, dance outing, shandong meetings, council outing, council camp.
Tell mummy when i'll be free for sakura dining with relatives.
Take note of the dates available for some fun! ;D
Give out the shandong things before they disappear /:
Buy Godma's present**! (asap)
Take care of nose and throat and get some sleep. (with tears?)
Plan Modern-Dance outing and get back to Doris.
Help Shiwei in 1/5'o6 class outing.
Select a date to go deb's house!!!! (:
Dl songs and songs and more songs.
JIAOBEANS♥ : COLOURED MY WOLRD WITH LAUGHTERS. [=
♥ 2E5 MADE 2OO7 AN UNFORGETTABLE YEAR (:
I promise. Never will i forget the wonderful classmates i have in 2oo7.