
{continued/}
I WANT THE PHOTOS FROM CAMP! :[[ SOBS. LOL.
okay though i was kinda tired whn i reached home, i rang zarchi up and we head out to do homework :D our usual location, Heh. And i told her im gg Korea this CNY, ! Haha, she came back and im gg this feb. lols, i cant wait. I've been waiting to go Korea fr a vair longtime!! lol. HIPHIPHOORAY. (: I want to buy more chocos there! and also visit th themepark zar mentioned! and also buy seaweeds! and also BLABLA!!
Many stuffs. I wanna learn more bout Korea History too. (:Okay enough of craps, i saw DAGE walking past Longjohn and i was rly happy! And thn we talked awhile, he headed to somewhere. Aftwards he said he wanna come find us, heh. so i persuaded him to join me to derrick and guys' bbq since Zar didn't wanna go with me. ): Thn we ended up lost cos derrrrrrrrick la. Tell us white condo-.- so many condos arnd tht estate eh, Haha. do i look like a grownup? th bus driver dont believe im a student-.- he wanted me to show student pass but th reason why i give coins is bcos no buspass ma! booo. Haha, i rly miss Junze's cold jokes so it was very fun along th way(: Thn we reached, hahaha. They were playing this chipmunk song in aaron's psp. x: i wanna watch lea! HAIS.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAN-LI-JIN. :DD