<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4590598680193174067?origin\x3dhttp://her-scriptedthoughts.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
This is the Intricacy-♥

Photobucket Photobucket
Life is made up of a million of moments,
but we live only one of these moments at a time
As we begin to change this moment,
we begin to change our lives
Saturday, December 1, 2007 10:47 PM

Happy Birthday Inda! (:
:D:D Boo!
Happy looks. ! Heheh.
th funniest picture-.- hahaha.

Today is a very meaningful day. (:

Violined in th morning, i learnt a new exam piece and it's very diff, i wanna cry. booohoo! &mr chan scolded me for working, he ask me whether is it my dad never give me pocketmoney. hahaha. and i said yes. lol. Saw zhengliang at amk mrt station. Hahah, he was on his way to work at cityhall and im on my way to help out in tzuchi's blood donation event(jurong). Im so glad i went to help out, it wasn't a wasted trip. It's not about th praises frm th public, i dont rly need thm. but i rly learnt many things. i overcame fear of blood, though i still grimaced at th sight of it. (: th malay uncle's very brave! it's his 4th time. (: thre's this lady donating th 8th time alr. very woah. i witness th entire process of th donating of blood. Gosh, th needle is super thick, but i guess it's not so painful after anaesthetizing. I wanna give it a try at th age of 18(: oh! thre's this black uncle, i shan't call him bangla. He's nice, but he took my chocolate &didnt went fr th donation, he was afraid and he kept asking his friend to accompany, he's hilarious. Th chocolate was meant to calm him down but he didn't. That's so upsetting): & this guy! hmm. idk why he leaves a deep impression in me, maybe bcos' i rmbr him pointing to his sticker on his shirt and said " Be nice to me." Hahaha. (: but he didn't donate blood eventually, he said he's rushing fr time and went off with a girl -.- eunice wasn't around.. ):

last but not least, Happy birthday Inda! [[:


disclaimers
I believe in freedom of speech.

profile
I'm Litong/17.
I like '8, I sneak on cookies, I have weird dreams.
I Dance, I Swim, I Shoot Hoops.


tagboard



affiliates
CHANG. RUIJING. VON. CHAR. SHUHUI. SHAHIRAH. BECKY

miscellanous




archives
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
April 2010
June 2010

credits
This layout is brought you by Joyce. Resources from here and here. Please do not remove this section. Your honesty will be much appreciated.