Mood of the day : SISTERSSSY.
Stayed at home th entire day with my sisters and did a bit of assignments + 转角遇到爱。I've finished romantic princess yesterday(SAD!!) very abrupt ending lea! but wuzun's still shuai. i like th way he look in this show rather thn th tokyo juliet one. x:
Escape Theme Park : with Zihui, Josephine and Teckwei on Monday. I didn't know they wanted to go escape initially eh, but i still went lo. Before we stepped into escape th person at th ticket booth told us regarding th weather and teckwei said 'Enter at your own risk' & very true, we didnt manage to play our first ride and th rain poured. I super had fun that day, thanks to them! esp Zihui, cos of th inverter ride. I finally had guts to join thm up thre, before th thing start to operate, i wanted to rly ESCAPE. (I'm timid!) Lol, fortunately there's him and darling josephine sitting next to me. (: Thanks guys. We headed to Miss Hong's chalet and bbqed fr dinner, we went in to one of th rooms and played mahjong. /: I didn't rly play, hahaha. It's kinda confusing lea, played one round and i played stacko while they carry on. *Laughs. We took a ride on dad's car and reached home at arnd 11plus. I love you guys ;D
Sorry Alvin, VIP and others, didn't manage to turn up fr alvin's birthday celebration at Marina on Tuesday. Hope you all had fun that day! [[: