
Enjoy CNY everybody , :D:D
I'll be enjoying myself toooooo. HAHA, i'm leaving to somewhere cold with snow! though short but nothing's better thn a shortbreak. (: I've many things yet to do! many dreams yet to fulfil. That's where my newyearresolution comes in place! AUTOMATIC. (: I shall live thru my year with this, i wanna be someone who takes initiative be it in studies or other areas fr me to improve. yesyesyes! now i needa pack luggage, thn study fr humanities test tmrw. I kinda don't like schl now, i'm missing some peeps too much. ): th thought of seeing MDM TAN again irritates me. I don't get anything she's saying in class, bye to physics. FLUNK!
While im away, SOMEONE(who will go shopping with me whn my hair turns white.) will be here to entertain you further with more posts. (: Keep tagging, LITONG LOVES EVERYBODY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOWIN, ! (*: