
I guess i'll have to drop by and say a few words! :D
Im very happy today. Well, at least fr tht few minutes.
I SAW PRETTIE TODAY. !
i certainly miss her very much. (:
& also Zihui, at th interchange. Reminds me of escape with josephine! ):
No more fun this year, i almost sulk everyday while doing homeworks.
It's rly tht bad okay. & i look like some mugger in class whn im not performing.
SHUTUP LITONG, YOU'RE MAKING YOURSELF FEEL USELESS AGAIN._.
UPDATES/-
i failed physics test, this time im 'Livid'. (does tht ring a bell? :D)
Okay, i mugged fr this damn test okay. I can't flunk this Midyear, my parents will be damnit disappointed. ): HOW!
Nevermind,
JOEY TO THE RESCUE! He's my new tutor.
If i fail w tuition, means im rly dumb-.-
stop th dumb stuffs. Lol, went fr YT-CONCERT audition yesterday with my dancemates. Good job girls, we'll do better with more practice. I've got tht feeling tht we Might get in, Ha. But it's not confirmed, so.. shall await th results!
Please God, give me better brains. This one is bursting any moment, Argh.