HIGHLIGHTS/
: WE'RE IN THE FINALS FR YT CONCERT! (:
Im Happy because,
: I saw what's written on Prettie's blog (:
: I saw heartwarming tags on my tagboard.
: Th person from my tuition makes me happy & is verrrry cute.
: Tweetybird & I had fun laughing at each other on phone that night. (:
: DANCE PRACTICE IS FUN!
: Th dates fr Dance & Council camps didn't clash.
: Going shopping with Gwen soon (:
: Meeting Debbie soon! (:
Im sad because,
: My dad is angry with me.
: I dreamt that i had a pet dog but i didn't. ):
: I didn't manage t watch Chronicles of Narnia ystd whn th whole world is saying it's nice.
: There's many dances to cheoreograph in very short time. {Stress}
: They're coming fr th dance camp. Zzz.
: I'm afraid Ive no time to finish th hol assignments.
Okay, overall I'm happy as you can see from th above point-chart.
That's LiTong and SiTong. (: