
Wifey & Husbandy! [:

020608.

She's pretty,

& Im shuave?! :D

LOVES.



UnGlam but Cool! 8)
Out with Gwen today.
I couldn't keep my eyes off th teevee screen before i left-.- Kids central! It's been very long since i watched cartoons. Ive decided to give my sisters some 'childhood' this morning. Well, secretly? Idk whether they're allowed to watch because Mommy didn't give orders. Still, i guess i was Bored, That's why :D
Hmm, i couldn't find Gwen in th train. We were on phone and sticking our heads to spot each other. Lol, i guess she's not very tall, can't find her :P Aha. Th guy beside me kept stealing glances at me. I could see him looking around, searching fr gwen too! Apparently he overheard my conversation. Rude. Haha. Anyway, we alighted at YCK and saw Gwen at quite a distance. No wonder i couldn't find her. We were in th middle of nowhere. (: Took th next train and went to Bugis in search of something. Grabbed something to eat in th Junction. Yummy! (but th JapIcecream is duper Ex, we got cheated.) Haha. Nevermind bout that. Went to Slurplife, Billabong and DesignGraphicTee Shop(Th guy looked like Adriano!). We paved up and down that level fr quite some time before realising th stuff we were finding is upstairs-.-
So we found it :D Haha, anyway i heard th song in NewbieShop that Twin &I had been searching for v long ._. I know it's weird fr customers to ask th shop attendant th song tht was playing but at least I wasn't alone. Heh! [: I got myself a new purse at TheWalletShop today. I'm so broke now, Gawd. & Yeelian told me Sentosa Entrance Fee is 20bucks. /:
Headed to th street. I Hate Window Shopping :x I bought a wheatgrass drink at th stall near th GreatSingaporeSale Area. Th drink is totally not wheatgrass, Greentea mixed w Sugar? What a luck.
Woke up and realise today was my parents' Wedding Anniversary. It was some kind of celebration? My sisters did some stuffs fr my parents & yeah PIZZA fr them. I didn't give any /: I didn't even think thre was a need. Hmm.. Still, i appear nonchalant cause my Dad was grumbling. He told my sisters tht they shld have written my name in their gifts as well. Liying said she wanted to but my youngest sister refuse. That was quite upsetting fr me to know.
Whatever, I shall just convince myself that she's still young. (:
Nights. :D