<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4590598680193174067?origin\x3dhttp://her-scriptedthoughts.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
This is the Intricacy-♥

Photobucket Photobucket
Life is made up of a million of moments,
but we live only one of these moments at a time
As we begin to change this moment,
we begin to change our lives
Monday, October 27, 2008 6:59 PM

Dignity is a criminal-
I've chosen to lie, I'm sorry.
Micah, if only you were around that day. ):

Dad's back.
He held my hands when we crossed the road that day, just like the days when i was a kid. I realise now, that i've learnt how not to temper-collide with him. He just hit 50 this year. I must give in sometimes. Indah says she often sees him crying at night after quarrelling with me. I kind of feel guilty now because i rarely shed tears. Even if i do, it's also not because of the tiff but some other matters. I need to learn to be good, after all i'll be a mother myself. Hey, Don't get it wrong! in future i mean. (:

I turn to like kids a lot these days. (:
Had fun playing bubbles with Eugene that day. I know he can be nasty and annoying but he definitely has a good side of him. I wonder.. did i ever chuckle like he did when i was a kid? ;D I believe everyone has a true side of him/her, they're not exactly as bad as you thought of them. That's why i've decided to write letters to certain friends that i truly care for. I just hope some things will turn out well by the end of this 4yrs together. Whether or not this is going to turn out well, at least i don't need to put on a pretence anymore or rather i can finally untie the knot in my heart. But.. there's still someone. I know things are very complicated between us, i really don't wish for that to continue. /:

I've seen a chinese physician and taken medication.
Has my condition improved? I don't think so. Worse still, i've been experiencing sharp gastric pain more than once a day after every meal. The excruciating pain makes my body cold and sweat. x; It super sucks to have to eat congee every meal because it's the only dish that can make me skip that aching. If i've to spend the rest of my life not eating spice, cold, tea and sour, i'ld rather go back to the days where i can eat whatever i like. Unbelievable. At least at this age, I should hve th chance t be well and healthy. Please.

I've watched HSM3 with my Mum and sisters. (:
It's really very nice but it also upsets me that it's the end of the series. Their High School ended like that and mine will come soon. I can imagine myself saying goodbye to my friends. Ha, but Singapore's not that big anyway. We'll still bump into each other. Oh, except that perhaps there's one who might go overseas. Hey there, get good grades okay? So that you won't need to leave. I'm saying this cause' i know overseas food's not as great as local ones. Ha crap.

PS : Watch 'A Walk To Remember' in youtube!
28/10/2008

disclaimers
I believe in freedom of speech.

profile
I'm Litong/17.
I like '8, I sneak on cookies, I have weird dreams.
I Dance, I Swim, I Shoot Hoops.


tagboard



affiliates
CHANG. RUIJING. VON. CHAR. SHUHUI. SHAHIRAH. BECKY

miscellanous




archives
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
April 2010
June 2010

credits
This layout is brought you by Joyce. Resources from here and here. Please do not remove this section. Your honesty will be much appreciated.