<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4590598680193174067?origin\x3dhttp://her-scriptedthoughts.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
This is the Intricacy-♥

Photobucket Photobucket
Life is made up of a million of moments,
but we live only one of these moments at a time
As we begin to change this moment,
we begin to change our lives
Friday, October 17, 2008 11:59 PM

Every Song Reminds Me Of You-

Believe me, I get affected by emotional posts especially when it matches my past. Or maybe it's because of the song i'm listening now. Nvmd. Sigh. Why her too? Though how much i rly wished it didn't happen t you, maybe it's our way of growing up. It'll be over soon, trust me dear [; You're way better in handling things thn i do, and of course you're more optimistic too.


Dear Shuhui-Maria left. }:

She cried when Xinyi and I with ZeJian, Gwen, Yiling &Viknesh came. Huisze gave her a surprise by saying we weren't coming at first, that did it. And how could we not? Went to send the Leopard(s) off on Fri morning. We almost didn't make it on time! Thankfully we did. ;D Oh right, when we were waiting fr bus, I dropped my phone! And guess what, my phone cam's okay alr. To specific leopards! Hope you guys like th little gift from me. It'll boost your energy on th way Up! [; Irina cried, Huisze cried. ): And I... oh, tht little imp LeeXinyi said she needs to force out tears. Spank her ass. Lol. I'll miss you Shuhui. (Will post the photos soon. Rowls, my dad's been clinging t th cam recently. Zz. )

Xinyi showed me this.





Awwww. It left me speechless. )':

Anyway, Mariah! baobei. Thanks fr the little card and th crane. You'll be very missed yknow. Of course i do! Of course i rmbr all the good times. ;D Thanks fr all the times you helped me along. Before i went fr interview, before i joined council, i've heard so much from you alr. (; And there, i know there's you always. Do well fr 'Os! you will duh!

There's also Weiqi! I rly miss th times we did duty together & th endless chatting through out. I always look forward to PTR(s). Not forgetting Yanzhen! Yes Yanzhen. (; What's the percentage of emo when Yanzhen and Litong's together? Ha. When there's emo, thre's you and me. You'll be in my heart. (I know you girls won't be seeing this due to 'Os but it's okay. I know it's the stress period, Hang on!)

Hanged out with Xinyi &Charlene fr consecutive two days! [; And my foot is pleading fr me to stay home &be potato couch. Lol. Reminds me of the doraemon show this morning, Hahaha. BigBear(translated) injected spirit into all the objects in th streets and at home. It went chaos cos the things became rebels. {: Anw right. As i was saying, after sending th leopards off we headed to eat MacBreakfast at Terminal3. We tagged Maria's blog! ;D though she won't be able t see it thre. And Jowin started cutting her pancakes into heart shape. Followed by Gwen and I. Haha, i broke my heart too. ]'; the syrup's th blood. Lol. Okay tht's not very pleasant.


After that went to Xinyi's hse and saw her brother. She went to change and we headed t sun plaze t meet charlene thn moved on to Fareast at Orchard. Haha, right. It was my shopping spree. [; Okayokay, i can't take it anymore. I'm dead beat! x; Update tmr.

disclaimers
I believe in freedom of speech.

profile
I'm Litong/17.
I like '8, I sneak on cookies, I have weird dreams.
I Dance, I Swim, I Shoot Hoops.


tagboard



affiliates
CHANG. RUIJING. VON. CHAR. SHUHUI. SHAHIRAH. BECKY

miscellanous




archives
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
April 2010
June 2010

credits
This layout is brought you by Joyce. Resources from here and here. Please do not remove this section. Your honesty will be much appreciated.