
Yes yes Eight Eight mighty 8!
(I saw the 武侠粱祝 trailer! I wanna watch. ): )
How adorable! ;D
(I think she likes it alot. Her Mom has th accent!)
Charlene & Me trying out! [;
(The monster below is ugly. x;)

We like this Alot. (:
But we decided not to buy alrdy.
( It's okay Yati! No self-reproach. )
Reflections-
(We shopped fr veryyyyyy long. ;x)
Charlene &Xinyi- {; They look cute together!)
No charlene don't Jump! )':
LOL.
Charlene and Me! ;D
(Strong character people [; )
Mom loves Maid. Maid loves Mom.It's Litong and Xinyi. (:
(WE LOVE SHUHUI-!)
Yaye
8 again! ;D
(It's Xinyi and My Fave number!)
With the light shone down from th sun, we
sparkle. (:
Loves. (:(We crapped/laughed/talked alot in Mac! If Peiyi was thre... Lol(:)
I wished everything's like tht --Never changing.
(Reminds me of Geog, that's th first thought!)
Xinyi Yati! (That stick looks like some kinda pen doesn't it? ;D)
Charlene in
Action! (:

The ocean witness our friendship.
(Ahem, they tried to take fr many times but charlene's head is always missing! So, I tried and Tadah! Seems like I'm good in it. ;D)
Xinyi's mischief! ;D
(Yknow, we also drew Alot of hearts on th sand!)
The girls who can't be moved. (:
}!
Xinyi-Charlene-Litong (Drawn by Charlene Sim!)
Our Love-Story. {:
(I wrote Yesterday cause i know time won't stop fr us, this is what we left thre.)
Leave your footprints, Bring back th memories.
I snapped this! ;D
(Xinyi looks emo but she's faking it. Hahaha. (;)
When we look back, this is
evidence. (;
Chocolate Fondue! ;D
(The Auntie cheat our Money. x; Sprinkle so little hearts only luh! Ive never seen such nice chips ey! but it's still nice. I shall try doing it next time. Errr, It's simple isn't it? Melted Chocolate, Marshmallows. Guess so. [; )