
人与人的交往,彼此的情谊是浓或淡、是密或疏,总是勉强不来的。
缘这个东西,是需要你从生活中体会的。 你无需感叹什么,或埋怨什么,因为机缘实在是刻意不来、强求不来的。人生的道路上,要拥有的东西实在不能太多。
用淡然处之的心态去看待生活中的一切得与失,是一种不平凡的内在修养;
但大多数人做不到。
- 华文阅读理解篇章
Today's paper was quite alright.
I shan't say anything bout it since it's over.
Nothing's going to change anything, Await the Results!
Had a talk with lxy in kfc after hmt remedial in school.
It's kind of emotional cause all of a sudden we talked about the past and everything. I almost teared because the nostalgia is too overwhelming. Not that you want to return, but because you knew you could have saved the ending. Still, it's very pleasant to be able to confide and to tell something that had been aching in your heart for some time. Some regrets are meant to be there and never forgotten. Just a little too late.
I told myself that i've been thru this, but why still so uncomfortable with it?
Once you know that same old feeling's back, you feel like running away from it. You can predict what's coming up. Even before anything develops, you already started hating yourself and blaming others for bringing this upon you, for taking what you deserve. It's that little rant and the conversation with your heart that numbs yourself till you found a shelter. A place you can stay permanently again. Like what the passage says, you don't buy the lot that brings people together, Fate does it. For this, i shall stay strong.
Ahma's birthday celebration!! :D
I didn't want to go because i'm very sure that i won't be able to complete my assignments dued tmr. But yes, in the end i went and i'm so glad i did. (:
I'm sorry to make the rest of my relatives wait. I guess i apologised till my face went crimson and Ahma actually thought we were late because i took a long time applying makeup. God, i didn't even have the time to comb my hair! Gah, i blushed. Yknow something? I've a cousin my age, i used to not notice him because errrr don't ask me. ;D But he changed alot when i saw him again that gathering! He is Tall now, tanned and kind of good looking. Kind of only la uh. Haha, so i found out that he joined the basketball team. All cleared. Lol. And also this sec one cousin of mine! He used to be quite plump but look how much he had grown! I'm sure he flirts alot now. Haha. Oh yes, his brother! I rmbr i went out once with them and he was so fun loving! We often tease each other. (: That day i covered his eyes from the back and he already knew i'm behind it. Heh.
Will be meeting them again this Sunday because it's Xiao yi's Son's 1-month-old celebration! (:
Last but not least,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMALIA MEIMEI! :D
-051108-