<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4590598680193174067?origin\x3dhttp://her-scriptedthoughts.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
This is the Intricacy-♥

Photobucket Photobucket
Life is made up of a million of moments,
but we live only one of these moments at a time
As we begin to change this moment,
we begin to change our lives
Wednesday, April 8, 2009 10:43 PM

It's 9th April- Happy birthday Ruijing! (;
I came to blog specially fr you, you're welcome. Eheheh.


Today's a significant day.
I did something that i have never done my whole life and i'll never do it again? Sounds serious huh, but not really. I was late for school. My badge was stripped off. I'm exaggerating, it wasn't that extreme, but my junior came forward and asked it from me infront of many other late people. So, it kinda meant alot. It's okay, me to blame. There won't be another time anyway. Lol, Ms Leow said it'll be my lesson learnt, (Actually she's just grumpy cause she called me twice, but my phone was accidentally set as flight mode. Don't laugh.) Haha, but of course! Studied fr the freaking tests today till around 2 in the morning. Woke up at like 720, bad hair day, sulked. Horrible. The thing about late wasn't just about the humiliation, it's the heat out there! It's unbearable. I told Monica previously that 'Uh, there's breeze out there!', and i take back those words. Global warming's taking its toll on us, best punishment.

I was saying i studied fr test and woke up late right? Yah. Peiyi said i shouldn't slog so hard, it'll have side effects. And with all the people walking by, giving us those inexplicable looks during the test, i really couldn't focus today. (Did i mention thre was also another person sitting 3inch beside me, shooting furtive glances at my paper? Rocks man.) ---

But still, today's memorable! Haha. Not that i encourage it, but i've friends like yongqing and kuanyi with me. When you know you aren't alone, you'll come to realise it isn't all that bad. (: Most of all, we weren't under supervision! Here, clue. I was hungry before lessons start, and i wasn't hungry after Mr Woo's lesson. ;DDDDD Yongqing taught me how to sing the Battle song too!

Hahah, okay as for all, i think i'm considerably a happy lark today. I felt like a child again, well or maybe sec1 again? Those cheerful days, teasing friends etc. We were excused for Pe and nafa for the last period, which supposedly turned into a self study period, but it was unofficially cancelled. Uh, then i headed somewhere with kuanyi and we had a good talk/ meetup. Lol, not that we don't see each other in school but sometimes there aren't much opportunities for us to chitttchattt. (: We talked bout swimming, dance, scary strangers. lolll. And we met Daniel at Kfc, Lydia at the interchange ;D She was craving for steamboat. Makes me hungry too. Lol. Sandra, Lydia, Siyi, Joyce, Jieying, Shermaine, Weili, Huimin and all the other 'B' girls, Jiayou for the following matches in the Nationals! Really hope to see the match one day. Haha.

Dad, Mum and my sisters went to Tzuchi to support my dad today. Supposed to perform handsigns for the event today. Cos my dad was in charge, he wanted us to perform too, but the last minute notice was rejected by our sigu-in-charge. Heh, we're so wanted-.- We've another one coming on the 19th. ;D Oh man, one day before SYF. Ah, scary. Come to think of it, i'll have to remember to send in the savings i collected before the coming SYF. Mum told me once that praying brings hope, not superstitious but i've been doing that every night with sincerity! Hopefully, we'll attain the desired after all the perspiration and effort. Mr Tan seemed to be carrying v high hopes on us. Go dancers! (: (Yaye, Prettie'll be coming for our rehearsal at UCC on the 18th. ;D)

I read Becky's blog that day and she sort of addressed her coming 'A levels' that it's all up to the mental state, "I can do anything as long as I have the courage to dream and the will to pursue it." Woah, i like that! But seriously, your little sister here's lacking of all the motivation i need at this crucial moment. Midyears might not be a big thing to many, but i know it deep down that if i don't do well for it, i'll be even more deprived of the courage to move on and absorb all the knowledge that's needed. 3days after SYF and MYE starts, it's seemingly far but yet so near. I feel all the pressure but i aren't making progress or pushing myself enough. Mdm Ho wanted us to do newspaper reflection on the setback article that day. I remember fervently that i once scored for motivational free topics like this, but now, i couldn't even get the words out right. It's true then, i'm not even hyped up and ready, what makes me in position to say that 'setbacks are just part and parcels of life, move on'? How contradicting. I used to enjoy talks by Mrs Gopala and Mdm Ho, and Miss Pay too, but now, nothing seemed to take effect on me. I only mug when there's tests. -.- Then, teachers, please give me tests individually. HAHA, no!! Kidding.

They're coming home soon! Lol. I have the sudden urge to visit my violin and practice my exam scales, which reminds me of ZARCHI. Ho, tmr's good friday, and I get to SLEEP WELL! ;D

PS : Tan Li Ying, i know you came to tag me. Don't act. Hee. (:

disclaimers
I believe in freedom of speech.

profile
I'm Litong/17.
I like '8, I sneak on cookies, I have weird dreams.
I Dance, I Swim, I Shoot Hoops.


tagboard



affiliates
CHANG. RUIJING. VON. CHAR. SHUHUI. SHAHIRAH. BECKY

miscellanous




archives
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
April 2010
June 2010

credits
This layout is brought you by Joyce. Resources from here and here. Please do not remove this section. Your honesty will be much appreciated.