Hello, Gwen sent me this, Nice right! Ya i know.
Amaths was a killer. Here's my final life and i'm dedicating it to Chem tmrw. Haha.
I think all my brain cells are fully cooked now, dead even. No more proteins, just soot. /: lol, Peiyi thinks i'm mad cause i kept laughing after the paper. I just felt like laughing, was imagining myself as Mr W. I saw him walking down the aisle and peeping at our answers. Then. He. Smiled. !!$!@!!!@!@!!@#@! (what an airhole)
Ah, no use talking bout this now. Let's just wait fr the correct answers and feel stupid again. Hais. Joey's coming later to prepare me for tmr's Chem paper. Chemmmmmm. Mmmmm, I Love Chem! Sian. 2 more long days leyyyyyy. Lol, I want to start watching Drama series after Midyears. Hopefully i can. Gah, i wanted to watch JJ sing last night and mommy don't let. What's the problem man, i've been studying at Vincent's house for hours and i don't get to rest. But still, i think what i practised the entire day didn't make any dfifference. Do we have school on Monday? I want to have Happy Vesak Day(s). - Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon! Yay.
Charlene didn't come to school today cause she don't need to. So jealous. HAHA. Went to eat with Xinyi and Peiyi after the horrendous paper. We went to LJS and Xinyi started talking bout sec1 days when we just joined the YT family. I love listening to stories. Haha. Heard alot about their outdoor trainings, their coach, their seniors. Yeah. And i find that, unlike basketball, we don't get to interact much during dance. We're always standing beside each other, or doing partnering stuff. I'm so envious! Haha. We talked bout how Peiyi and Sandra resembled each other(so much), how dao Sandra is. Haha, Kidding! And Nikita, Maung, Siripon <--Yup. & How they kidnapped Lxy. How N excused me from 1 set of pumpings. Woo, cool right! [: So fun reminsicing. They also said tht in the past when ky and I went to watch them train, they'll get scolded and punished....Oops. What 'chinese dance friends'. Sickening. Haha. Yeah, i rmbred Sandra and Lydia came t find us when we were in the field. Haha. Rarely had that much of fun now. Boring. Senior alr ey, Litong, Wakeup!
Oh and i spoilt my thermometer today..... tomorrow How! Alamak.
Nevermind. I shall go and sleep and hit SOS to my Mom's number later. lol, Deb and I always chat in the afternoon now, i don't know why. Hahah. We love Gossiping(Ahem!ZY!) :D She's been waiting for her lunch till Two. My god, i swear i would have rummaged the cabinet for food by then.
Heh. Nap time's up, Bye.
Good Afternoon!