
As such, you see the true side of people.
Get immune to it.

Micah's back to Aus. )':
Hadn't been studying at CC lately. /:
Shld start mugging there.
Grading results out soon! /: (PASS PLEASE)
MY THIGHS ARE TOO BIG, LEGS TOO SHORT. THAT'S WHY.
The passion's still burning like forever. [[:
And i finally see the own-speciality tht lies in everyone.

Happy birthday Jiahao. :o)
It's 1241 now. Haha, it's rly rare and very hardly fr me t be infront of the com. I find i've forgotten how to type today when i went t com lab to do some printing fr TCDP w two rly fun pplr. Damn. Lol. Well, this shows i'm too tired fr anything and i'm not joking. /: Lol. Sickening chinese test, made my hands ached fr twohours. I'd to block my ears from noise pollution too. Aft the astonishing and sad announcement tht grad-classes are not allowed t perform as individual groups, i've decided to help out w the class dance which wasn't even progressing from th start. I rly like teaching my class' girls the dancesteps wheni saw them really putting in their heart and soul to get them right. Yes, even priscilla and T.Peiyi(: That's the effort tht i guess most of the pplr lack when they said they cldn't and giggle w your hands covering their mouth. Anw, tht's not the point. The point is, while i'm typing now, my fingers are actually all black -.- Noooo, don't get the wrong idea of dirty nails. Haha, we're done w' our performance attire and yeah, i was spraying black sprays fr our vest. :D Turns out amazingly well. I loveeee it. Well, a little pity tht it's kinda hard which makes body/C v..... Shaped. Yup.
Dad's going fr leg operation on Mon./
Mom seemed t hve smth unusual w her heart/
Dear God, please let them be well and fine. I'm beginning t see all their white strands of hair mounting ): when I'm still a new 16. Worried.
YM was asking when i'll be dropping by TC. It's rly long since i last went, guess 6sept's event shall be the day. (; Fr now, 7days to prelim. Best.
I want my amaths t be as good as before.
And i'm determined t do so.