Na na na na na I used to be lovedrunk drunk drunk drunk. ~
Hello, i've got TU-EE-TION at 7pm and i'm abandoned at home again. /:
I know i shldn't be here but i'm getting just a litttttle bored, so, can't help it i shall blog fr the last few times and get down t serious Mugging. (FB says i'm high mugger. *Beams*) Urm, I'm watching music videos to satisfy myself a little while before getting back to whtever i shld be doing.
Here's it. I was watching Beyonce's Single Ladies and Taylor Swift's You belong with me. (And checking our SelenaGomez. Demi's so pweety!) Both awardwinners and they're equally good! Despite the irony about wht happened -- the VMA, i think they're just Awesome in their very own ways. :D
Beyonce's Single Ladies. :
Man, it drove me laughing like a child seeing the clown fr the first time. Fr a moment i thought he was Mr Bean. Good one there, Joey. HAHA.
It's over.
Right after prelims, i knew i'd underperformed and i'm rly not looking forward to any return of the papers. I don't like it when the truth slaps me hard telling me how i fare and what more i need to do. Over and over again, it comes down to this. 10times more pulling up my socks, will i remain stagnant like what Mr Woo addressed us? ): Even though i know i passed both Maths now, but Mr Woo said he's not rly happy w my results. That's when i know i'll not be happy either. Not just math, i'm sure. Poof, I'm a failure. Vincent might not know it but he just made me feel worse when he told me his other two students aced their prelims. 6As.
I'm sorry if i've made it too clear for you. Either ways, it's going to be this case too. That's why i don't want to drag on, fr i'ld always hurt the people who loves me. Too many times, too little options and too late. It can only be Friends, let's leave things there.
UPDATES-









