<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4590598680193174067?origin\x3dhttp://her-scriptedthoughts.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
This is the Intricacy-♥

Photobucket Photobucket
Life is made up of a million of moments,
but we live only one of these moments at a time
As we begin to change this moment,
we begin to change our lives
Tuesday, December 29, 2009 7:12 AM

Many times this month,
i came to this page and struggled desperately to piece my feelings together into words.
In the end, i'll still reach for the red cross at the inconspicuous side and click it absently.
IT JUST WON'T WORK.

I've been working fr few weeks and undeniably, i think i'm starting to enjoy it.
Slowly, i realise it isn't just about calling or talking, it's about how you handle the situation and convince the customers. This is a lifelong skill i guess, and i'm rly drilling on it. (:

It wasn't a great Christmas this year, even though i've went out on both eve and christmas itself. To cry on Christmas, does it mean anything? Like a bad year ahead or smth? Idk. That very day, my sister and i were supposed to go swimming together in the morn. It turned out not workable fr her because we woke up late and the sun was scorching hot. She don't want to hve my freckles. So, i went on my own. Sulky, yes abit. Before that, i almost had a row w my mum because she was rly overboard w her words when we hit the topic on going out. I was determined to swim and aft i left, i walked rly fast. I swam for laps, got my tan, hanged arnd in safra and ate maggie mee before going back. Indeed, i reached home and didn't quite like it.

Alvin messaged to go out w rj, jz, ding &ruohan.
I wanted to go and i've alrd changed, then my family wanted to go out tgt. The feeling isn't quite right bcos it seems to me tht they're trying t appease me and yknow, OKAY LOR LET'S GIVE IN. Wah, it's hell lot of grief inside me. I started crying and called becky. (not able t reach lydia.)
Got ziyuan to replace me tht day in th end and nvmd, i got my compensation with alvin and the chipmunks. :D

i want watch avatar ley.
i also want buy more dresses.
i.... my dad looking at me now.

Bye.

disclaimers
I believe in freedom of speech.

profile
I'm Litong/17.
I like '8, I sneak on cookies, I have weird dreams.
I Dance, I Swim, I Shoot Hoops.


tagboard



affiliates
CHANG. RUIJING. VON. CHAR. SHUHUI. SHAHIRAH. BECKY

miscellanous




archives
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
April 2010
June 2010

credits
This layout is brought you by Joyce. Resources from here and here. Please do not remove this section. Your honesty will be much appreciated.